Adding social media profiles
A profile is any publicly available social media page on one of the offered social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest).
- To add a profile, go to the profile section and click 'New Profile'.
- You can search for profiles by typing the name of the brand (e.g. quintly) or pasting the entire URL from a social media network (e.g. https://twitter.com/quintly) and press enter.
- All the results will appear and you can select which profile you would like to add. You can also filter by Social Networks.
- After clicking select you can 'Visit Profile Page' to make sure it's the correct profile you wish to track.
- You will also see how many Profiles and Profile Swaps you currently have available.
- After double checking it's the right profile click 'Add Profile'.
- You will then have the option to add it to a group, write an appendix and give a custom colour.
- Click 'Done' if finished or 'Add another Profile'.
How to delete a profile